What should I do before a massage?
- If you’ve been working all day or working out, a shower before you arrive would be appreciated.
- Please save the colognes for after your massage.
- Think about specific areas of concern for the massage so you can share those once you arrive.
- If you must eat or drink, do so lightly.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Go to the bathroom. Sounds silly, but evacuating your bladder and colon can allow better relaxation and keep you from having to stop the massage to go or from being gassy.
- Please arrive on time. This will allow you to be more relaxed and help me stay on schedule.
- Please remove your watch, rings and necklaces.
What should I do during the massage?
What should I do after a massage?
© 2019 Paulmarq A. François, All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited.
PMQ Massage, 502 Sussex Dr. Arlington, TX 76014
Phone: 512-522-7671 email@example.com