Body Scrubs/ Body Polish
- An exfoliant (like salt or sugar) in an oil base that rubs away the dead skin cells on the surface, revealing the softer, younger cells just below.
- My scrubs are hand made by me and tend to leave your skin softer because I use natural and mostly organic ingredients.
- During the scrub, I can work areas you can't reach easily, like the middle of your back.
- After the scrub, which is done on the table, you are invited to rinse in a warm shower. It is important to just rinse. Soap dries the skin and counteracts the effects of the scrub.
- Scrubs are recommended for dry skin or those that tan often.
- Scrubs may be contra-indicated if you are sun burned or have an infection or abrasion of the skin.
- My custom blended scrubs will soon be available for purchase.