Types of Massage
- Swedish Massage uses long strokes, kneading, percussion, vibration/friction & joint rotations to enhance circulation & promote relaxation.
- Deep Tissue (Myofascial Release) focuses on the connective tissue supporting muscle fibers to release chronic muscle tension & correct problems after injury.
- Sports Massage incorporates Swedish massage & stretches to help the athlete prevent injuries during training & competition.
- Shiatsu is based on Chinese meridian theory in which pressure is applied to specific points along energy channels to release blockages in energy flow.
- Integrated Massage incorporates the best of these modalities with assisted stretching and energy work to customize the best massage for you on the day you come in.
- The Benefits of Massage
Body Scrub /Body Polish
Body Trimming (Manscaping)